Amazon is Hiring – SDE I Intern (2027 Batch)

 Amazon is Hiring – SDE I Intern (2027 Batch) 


Amazon University Talent Acquisition

 Role: Software Development Engineer (SDE I) Intern

 Internship Duration: 6 Months (January – June 2027)

 Mode: In-Person


 Locations:Bengaluru,chennai,Hyderabad,Pune,Delhi


 Eligibility

 2027 Graduating Batch Only


Currently pursuing a Bachelor's or Master's degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or a related field.


Graduation Year: 2027

Amazon internships are full-time (40 hours/week) for 24 - 26 consecutive weeks (six months) with start dates between January - June 2027


 Don't Miss This Opportunity!

If you're aiming for a career at one of the world's leading technology companies, this is your chance.

For more details: Click here

Apply Here:

https://www.amazon.jobs/en/jobs/10490515/sde-i-intern-amazon-university-talent-acquisition

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Industry Visit & Internship @ Obsqura Zone

📢 3-Day Aptitude Training Programme for 2028 Graduating Batch

GETs in Production, Quality Control & Marketing Departments - IPA Private Limited